Automatic source switching enables users to connect more than one source to the amp, so, for instance, you could use it to power both a DVD player and an iPod. The XMP100 has the ability to automatically switch sources, as well.
The power amplifier has 75 watts RMS per channel and bridgeable outputs for 160 watts RMS. An input of 1.4 volts is needed to reach full output and the signal to noise ratio is 107dB (A-weighted).
The XMP100 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left.
- Class D Amplifier
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 50W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 75W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output at 1% THD+N: 160W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB below 50w output into 8 ohms w20kHz Lowpass filter
- Dimensions: 2.15″H x 16.5″W x 7.65″D