A subwoofer is designed to reproduce the lowest of audible frequencies and will give you that spine-tingling rumble effect that takes you out of reality and into the plot. With dual 8″ Injected polypropylene woofers, large magnets and 350 Watts of power handling, the IWS-88 in-wall subwoofer performs excellently for home theater surround sound applications as well as for listening to music. The IWS-88 includes a dog-ear bracket system that mounts securely to the sheet-rock after the cut-out hole has been made and the speaker has been dropped into the hole. The grille is paintable and includes a cutout template that doubles as a paint shield. You’ll experience thunderous, room-filling bass without filling up floor space.
Because this is a passive speaker, it will require a subwoofer amplifier to power it.
*Note: Requires Additional Subwoofer Amplifier
- Ideal for home theaters and for music
- Woofer: Dual 8″ Injected Polypropylene Woofers
- Power handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 38-500hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1W/1M
- Reinforced Back Bridge Plate For Better Bass
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11 7/16″ x 18 7/8″ x 4″
- Cut-out Size (WxH): 10 1/4″ x 17 3/4″
- Mounting Depth: 3 9/16″
- U.S. Shipping Only