This stand-alone subwoofer includes a 10-inch driver and 120 watts of power, so it’s perfect for rooms that have approximately 300 square feet of space. You can also use this home theater subwoofer to add bass to your satellite or two-channel system.
The S-10 uses a down-firing design, which means the speaker is mounted at the bottom of the cabinet firing down into the floor. The bass distribution of this design is typically more equal and precise than front-firing subwoofers, but down-firing subs work best when firing into hard wood floors or hard surfaces. If you have carpets, you may want to cut a piece of wood and place directly under the subwoofer’s feet.
- Speaker Type: 10″ High Performance Powered Subwoofer
- Driver: 10″ Reinforced
- Amplifier Power Output: 120 Watts (RMS)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Functions: Power (On,Off)
- Input: High Level (Speaker), Line (RCA)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 14 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ x 13 3/4″
- Weight: 26.1 lbs
- S-10 Home Theatre Subwoofer
- Instruction Manuals
- Sound Effects Library of your choice (I recommend DEEP)