FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The planter speakers are designed for planting your favorite flowers and plants while hiding the speakers in the water / weatherproof interior! The speaker cavity is completely sealed off, allowing for full use of the top planter area. Potting soil, bulbs and flowers can be planted inside, and a built-in drainage hose allows you to water them without affecting the speaker components in any way.
This pair of PS520 5 ¼-Inch Planter Omni Speakers covers 300-400 square feet of space, providing ample sound for your display. In addition, each planter features an omni-directional design that radiates sound in a full 360-degree area. That gives you full coverage no matter where your customers may be. Plus, they feature all-weather versatility, which allows them to hold up to harsh conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures. The durable polyethylene plastic planter pot is even UV stable so it won’t fade in the sun. In addition, these are paintable so you can blend them to any theme you have!
An amplifier/receiver is required to power these speakers and I recommend the XMP100 to make these come alive.
You may also be interested in the Bluetooth edition.
- All-Weather Versatility
- Rigid, Acoustically Inert Enclosure, Aerospace Grade Multi-layer Composite Cabinetry
- 5 1/4″ woofer polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 5/8″ polycarbonate tweeter
- Innovative reflecting ring for a full 360 degree sound
- Power handling: 100W
- Frequency Response 60Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity 89db
- Real Planter with Built-in water drainage hose
- Made of durable polyethylene plastic planter pot – UV stable
- Unit Dimension:10″D x 11″H
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs. x 2 = 16 lbs. pack
- Inner dimensions: 9″ (bottom) and 10″ (top)
- Packaged Stereo Pairs
- Wireless: No
- 1 year warranty
- U.S. Shipping Only