The PAM-1270 is a major step forward in installation amplifiers technology. It features either Twelve Zone mono channels (70V) or Six Stereo Zones (8/4 Ohm) or a combination of both 70V and 8/4 Ohm 85% class D design technology, can operate as 6 independent Stereo Zone amplifiers. Self-explanatory Input and Output connections are easy to follow since any of the 12 mono amplifiers can be connected to either 70-Volt, 8-Ohm or 4-ohm speaker circuits.
Each of the 12 mono amplifiers has their own input and output connectors and level Controls. Up to 6 stereo Zones (4-ohm or 70-Volt at 50Watts/channel), 6 mono/bridged Zone amplifiers (110 Watt bridged 8-ohm). Each zone can be configured independently allowing a combination of Stereo 4-ohm or 70Volt and Mono/Bridged 8-ohm. Dual-function LEDs on the front panel provide both activity and Clip indication for each pair of amplifiers. Additional features selectable on the back panel include Six Limiter Button and Six Stereo/Bridge modes for the individual Stereo or Bridged Mono Zones. The Channel Input Line/Bus switch selects between either the Bus Input (button depressed) or the individual Zone’s Input signal.
The PAM-1270 includes a RS232 for IP interface with Home Automation Systems Additional features include: any amplifier with no signal at its input is automatically shut off and the CA1250 is Multi Voltage; able to operate either on 110V-120V/60Hz or 220V-240V /50Hz AC mains.
- Continuous Output Power: 30W per channel 8ohms at 1k Hz THD 0.1%
- 50W per channel 4ohms at 1k Hz THD 0.1%
- 100W Bridged 8ohms at 1k Hz THD 0.1%
- 30W per channel 70V/100V at 1k Hz THD 0.1%
- 85% Class D technology
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1% @ 10W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90dB A-Weighted 1Kz
- Channel Separation: 65dB 1Kz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz+/-1Db
- Input Sensitivity: 600mV @ 30W
- Tone Control: Bass 100Hz +/-12dB
- Treble 10k Hz+/-12Db
- Rack mounts included
- U.S. Shipping Only