Get ready to rumble Bring your outdoor display and landscape to life with our powerful GLS8 In-Ground Subwoofer. Since the bulk of the subwoofer is buried underground, only the port needs to appear to the outside world. But just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean you won’t know it’s there. The subterranean design brings bold, deep bass and full-range audio to outdoor displays of any size.
For optimum outdoor performance combine the GLS8 with our LS2 landscape satellite speakers. Create an unobtrusive stealthy outdoor sound system. Additional system configurations can be created for up to 8 pairs of speakers using multichannel amplifiers and or series parallel wiring.
• Buried subwoofer cabinet disappears into the landscape.
• Exposed vent can be primed and painted to blend into its surroundings.
• At less than 20 inches long, you can enjoy big sound with a small footprint.
• Easily expand your system with our compatible LS2 landscape satellite speakers.
• For the best quality sound place the subwoofer within 20 feet of the general listening area.
• Ensure the hooded output vent is away from the direct spray of sprinklers.
• Before burying the sub, put gravel at the bottom of the hole for drainage and leveling.
- Woofer: 8″ Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Power Handling: 500W Max
- Frequency Response: 28-200Hz
- Sensitivity: 84dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 28″ x 19.75″ x 15.5″
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Weight 32lbs