The ButtKicker Simulation Kit delivers stunning realism, immersion and impact to all types of simulators.
Built with industrial-grade quality and a patented magnetic suspension system, ButtKicker products are used in military and commercial flight simulators all over the world.
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit uses the existing audio signal to create the dynamic and musically accurate tactile feedback that brings simulations to life.
The included ButtKicker mini Concert transducer is designed to be bolted to a flat surface.
In the Box
- ButtKicker mini Concert with wire nuts
- ButtKicker Power Amplifier BKA-130-C
- Remote Control
- 5‘ Male-to-Female RCA Cable & 5’ Male mini 3.5mm-to-RCA Cable
- 10’ of 14 Gauge Speaker Wire
- RCA & mini “Y” adapters
- (x6) RI-4 Rubber Isolators
- (x6) Cable Ties
- 90 Watts rms @ 2 ohms
- Wired remote control
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40-160hz
- Low cutoff, 25hz switchable
- Five way binding post output
- Convection cooling (fanless)