With a creative, all-weather design, the BTF-525 Wireless Bluetooth® Frog Speaker Pair gives you a great way to pipe music outdoors. The Bluetooth® enabled device syncs up with the master Frog with the internal Stereo Amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver. The second Frog or pairing speaker connects to the master with the 30 feet of Speaker cable supplied in the kit.
We recommend placing the frogs 8 to 12 foot apart for the best stereo right and left separation. We provide 25 feet of speaker wire just in case you have to get creative with hiding the wires and need that little extra footage. Otherwise you can cut the wire down to the exact size. The Master Frog also needs to be connected to a 110 AC outlet to power both the amplifier and Bluetooth® Receiver. The only true wireless connection is between the Bluetooth® enabled device and the master Frog.
- Speaker type: 5-inch, two-way outdoor frog speakers
- Woofer: 5-inch injected molded polypropylene with butyl rubber surround
- Tweeter: 2-inch dual cone
- Power handling: 2 x 10 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Bluetooth® Range: 120 feet to 150 feet with an unobstructed line of sight; 50 feet to 75 feet when obstructed
- Bluetooth® 3.0
- Compatible with A2DP standard
- Included AC 120V power supply
- Can be powered with 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 11.4 inches by 10.2 inches by 9.8 inches
- Pack weight: 16.2 pounds
- 1-year warranty
- Free U.S. Shipping Only