The ACE640TT offers excellent stereo sound and takes up half the space of a standard speaker pair, while still delivering smooth, 2-channel sound. Works great for whole house audio applications. These speakers were created specifically for an application where you have a right (+/-) and left (+/-) stereo signal coming into a room where you only have space for a single speaker. So you would connect one pair of conductors to one set of inputs (+/-) and the second pair of conductors to the second set of inputs.
- Speaker Type: 6.5″ DVC Dual Tweeter Stereo Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5″ Fiber Glass Cone
- Tweeter: Dual 1/2″ Titanium Coated Dome
- Freq Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Power Handling: 120W Max
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Diameter & Depth: 9 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Cutout Diameter: 8″
- Installer-friendly dog ear installation brackets
- 10-year warranty
What Gauge Wire Should I Use for my In-ceiling Speakers?
For runs up to 100 feet for background music, 16-gauge will be fine. If the run is approaching or exceeding 100 feet, use 14-gauge wire.